Building your personal GLAS Map is the start of your journey. This allows you to fully experience the clarity and benefits of looking at every aspect of life through a new lens. From here you’ll be able to make better decisions, feel empowered and confident and enjoy your journey with a better GLAS Operating System.
Once you’ve built your own GLAS Map, you can use this process within all aspects of your life.
GLAS Maps are just as important to businesses and you should be able to create a GLAS Map to support strategy and growth. You can use the process to help overcome challenges, conversations, projects and so on. We’ve even seen it used to resolve conflict and support medical procedures with outstanding results.
We can take you through a 10 step process to bring your system into your consciousness and allow you to begin building your own GLAS Map and gain alignment across all 13 elements. Click to read more
As an individual, the process can be run at your pace with a combination of one to one sessions, Skype sessions and home-play to develop and apply your understanding. To complete your GLAS Map in this way, drop us a note to receive the pricing structures and your desired timescale and context.
How You Create Your GLAS Map
Step 1: Everyone, including the GLAS team, begins by creating their own unique GLAS Map. This can be done in several ways:
- Workshop Programme
– Begin with an Introduction Session (one day) for an overview and experience
– Move to a 5 Day Programme to go into the depths of GLAS
- Individual Programme
– A far more intimate and focused delivery of GLAS understanding each element and building your Map as you go
- Team Programme
– Perfect for management teams looking to build confidence and alignment – leading to a strategic outcome. This option not only builds a Map for each member of the team (working together and one to one) but also for the business or project.
- GLAS Membership
– This option is better for those wishing to work in a small peer group, providing and receiving support, challenge and ideas in a trusted and safe environment. Meetings are half a day and run every other month with support directly from the Inspirational Lead working on a one to one basis in between meetings.
Step 2: Once you’ve completed your GLAS Map, you can make far better decisions and choices. The ‘next step’ options are:
- Simply APPLY IT – within your life, relationships and activities / business. You may wish to recommend your colleagues, family and connections to begin their own GLAS Map.
- Train to be a FULL DELIVERY license holder – an Inspirational. Use GLAS as a key focus in your work.
- Choose to train for a LITE SUPPORT license – using GLAS and the framework to compliment your day to day services. Ideal for professional advisors, coaches, family business consultants, banks, teachers and so on.
- Become a PARTNER – now you have the understanding, you may prefer for us to deliver to your clients and open up conversations, ideas and opportunities for you.
Who is GLAS for?
The simple answer to that question is everyone in any situation. Whether there is a conscious awareness of struggle and sense of being stuck – at work, at home or in life – or things seem to be going well apart from the odd niggle here and there, GLAS gets you, and helps you stay, on track and aligned.
We work with families and family businesses, entrepreneurs, professional service firms, individuals, children and sports teams. Have a look at the following specific areas: