The GLAS Group (featuring Families in Business)
1st December, 2017
Session 1 – 09:30 – 12:30
The story behind GLAS – Dani Saveker’s journey as 4th generation in her family business to creating a framework that changes lives
Session 2 13:30 – 17:30
GLAS in action, how to use the principal elements
Includes a guest speaker sharing how they use GLAS with global brands
The Belfry Hotel & Resort, Lichfield Road, Wishaw, West Midlands B76 9PR
Join us for fully interactive, fascinating and fun sessions to explore:
The story behind GLAS.
Dani’s own life journey and how GLAS is overlaid focusing on the secrets of family business and why 95% fail to plan for succession.A very honest story of a shy little girl who ended up running her family’s business, dealing with mental health (hers and others), raising a family, closing the business and creating GLAS which is impacting lives globally.
- Practical applications for GLAS
What it is and how it works including Visual Perception Analysis – how your choices and behaviours stem from your unconscious.
This session includes hearing from guest speakers, one of whom who will share how GLAS has helped with their work with global sports brands.
Who is this aimed at?
- anyone working in or part of a family and owner managed business
- anyone facing challenges, decisions and/or struggle
- anyone considering, or currently, working with business, the public or children
- professional advisors, lawyers, accountants, IFAs, coaches and consultants
- anyone interested in GLAS and finding out more
- £150 (+vat) per session or £250 (+vat) for the day
Lunch included for all options
Spaces are extremely limited as these events are run as intimate and interactive sessions